Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chef Taling's Recipes, Videos and more....

"Culinary Pro" by Chef Taling 
(explicit version)

Heyyyyyy... Thanks for coming by! Just so you know, life is truly beautiful if you make it that way. Nothing simpler in life but to enjoy the little things.

I love writing. Cooking. Singing. Music. Did I mention cooking? I have a knack for mixing up great ingredients and incorporating them into extraordinary dishes. I also have an incredible knack for Hip-Hop music being a producer, songwriter and artist. Hence the moniker, The Singing Chef. I follow in my families footsteps by cooking and music. If you're not doing what you love, you're not living!

Below is my recipe for Perfect Fried Chicken. This is the foolproof version, Absolutely easy and delicious! I will upload my video to YouTube this week. You can find my YouTube channel by going here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3RT8hqB6_CaCJ79pim748w
I've been making quite a bit of videos... hope you like them.

Love,
Chef Taling
"aLady"

www.facebook.com/soulgoodfood
www.facebook.com/cheftaling

                          PERFECT FRIED CHICKEN 10 Pcs (Easy)

Ingredients:

5 Chicken Wings (Cut into Party wings, total 10 pcs)
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Cornstarch
Canola Oil and Peanut Oil for frying
2 T Your favorite seasonings

Directions:

1.    Heat enough Oil to 350 in a cast iron skillet to cover chicken
2.    Mix the flour and cornstarch in a brown paper bag
3.    Add 1T seasonings to flour, shake bag well, set aside
4.    Rinse chicken
5.    Add 1T seasonings to chicken, let sit for 3 minutes
6.    Add chicken to bag with flour and shake well
7.    Shake off excess flour and immediately add to hot oil. (DO NOT OVERCROWD)
8.    Turning frequently, cook until done. About 13-15 minutes
9.    Drain on a brown paper bag and serve immediately

You can add seasoning salt or herbs to the end process when they are fresh out of the oil. That adds tremendous flavor!

Enjoy!!

Chef Taling
"The Singing Chef"












2 comments:

  1. this is some of the best fried chicken I have ever had and I've had a lot of fried chicken! This is by far one of the best and i'm also a chef Facebook/it's the sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything that I have made from your recipes has been spot on! keep it up your cooking style is exceptional and very unique you are one of a kind chef and your food is outstanding

    ReplyDelete